The Chief Executive of Skills Funding (the Chief Executive) operates the National Careers Service Course Directory Provider Portal (the Service) which is the publicly funded service enabling learning providers funded by the Skills Funding Agency or the Education Funding Agency to upload information related to themselves and the courses they provide.
Providers will contribute information related to Courses for individuals aged 16-19 years and for those aged 19 years and over. This information can then be shared and re-used across Government providing valuable information to help people make informed choices about their future.
When using the National Career Service Course Directory Provider Portal you agree to these Terms and Conditions. Please:
- Respect any patents, copyrights and trademarks. All rights are owned by the Chief Executive.
The Chief Executive in delivering the Service may:
- Collect personal information provided to us via the Provider Portal. This personal information will be processed in accordance with our security policy.
- The Chief Executive of the Skills Funding is registered with the Information Commissioner`s Office. The notification can be viewed on the ICO Data Controller Register at:
- Take action against you where your use of the service is deemed inappropriate or does not align to these terms and conditions. As a result, we may suspend or permanently remove your access to the service and any data you have submitted.
The Chief Executive accepts no liability for:
- Loss of access to the Provider Portal due to routine or emergency maintenance on the system, or due to excessive demands for the Service. The Service is offered 7 days per week 24 hours per day on a 'best endeavours' basis.
- Loss of data to include both data sent to us via the Provider Portal and other data held by or on behalf of you.
- Delay or failure in receipt of data provided by you or to you.
- Damages arising from your use of the Provider Portal.
- The content and behaviour of external internet sites accessed from the Provider Portal.
As a Provider you:
- accept responsibility for information you provide to the Provider Portal. The Agency reserves the right to remove any information it does not deem suitable for the Service.
- should not use the Provider Portal for any unlawful purposes or to transmit or communicate any material which is obscene, offensive, blasphemous, pornographic, unlawful, threatening, menacing, abusive, and harmful (particularly to minor), invades privacy, defamatory and libellous.
- must not transmit any material which is likely to cause harm to the Agency or anyone else`s computer systems. This includes but is not limited to viruses, malicious code, worms, content data or other data purposely designed to cause defects, errors, malfunctions or corruption to any computer system.
- must not impersonate or falsely state or misrepresent your association with any entity or person including without limitation; the Agency, the Course Directory Service Providers or other third parties.
- must not collect, store or share any personal data relating to any visitors of the Provider Portal.
If you need further help, please contact the Course Directory Support Team on 0844 811 5073 or firstname.lastname@example.org,or the DfE Support Team on 0844 811 5028 or email@example.com.